Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at MWINDA.CO, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions, which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at MWINDA.CO for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affects your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- MWINDA Design maintains the www.mwinda.co Website.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile we therefor abide by the UAE local law.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.mwinda.co policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of her / his account
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by MWINDA.CO. as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to MWINDA.CO and Stripe and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request MWINDA.CO to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the MWINDA Conditions, you agree to the above.
All products remain MWINDA.CO’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
All transfers conducted through MWINDA.CO are handled and transacted through Paypal to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over Paypal encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction, as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Local Taxes/Customs Duty
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers’ own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use MWINDA.CO without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On MWINDA.CO we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
MWINDA reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, MWINDA has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. MWINDA shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
For more information please contact: